How to Make a 15 minute Lemon Butter Mahi MahiOct 18, 2023
How to Make Lemon Butter Mahi Mahi
This has been my husband's favorite dinner. It's absolutely delicious and light. I've never been a big mahi mahi fan but this recipe will definitely make you one! Please note, this is beginner friendly. If I can do it, so can you!
I used Kirkland Wild Caught Mahi Mahi from Costco.
Be sure to defrost the mahi the day before.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 2 pieces of Wild Caught Mahi Mahi
- Truly Grassfed Butter
- Minced garlic
- 1 lemon
- Chopped up cilantro
How to make your lemon butter sauce
- Minced 4-5 garlic cloves
- Add 2 tbsp of unsalted Truly Grass-fed Butter or butter of your choice
- Add salt & pepper
Melt the butter in the microwave or your mini oven
- Then add one squeeze lemon
- Then lemon zest on top
- Add chopped up cilantro or herbs of your choice like parsley or chives.
- Keep it out to the side when the Mahi is ready
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
2. Pat dry the mahi
3. Salt and pepper the mahi on both sides
4. Butter the pan and place the mahi skin down for 3 minutes
5. Take your pan and place it in the oven for 5 minutes
6. After 5 minutes add the lemon butter sauce on top
7. Let it sit for 2-3 minutes
8. ENJOY with your favorite side dishes!
We just had it last night and I knew I had to share this with you!
Don't miss a beat!
New recipes, motivation, and fitness/health benefits delivered to your inbox.